New Look and Capabilities Backed by Suran's 30-Year Promise to Serve Those Who Serve Others
Top New Features in CDM+ 10.0
- Relationships within your church or organization form a complex network that extends far beyond people living in the same household. Connections helps you track and understand this network of relationships.
- Never miss birthdays, anniversaries, or visitation reminders! The Reminders app included in version 1.9 of CDM+ Mobile requires a connection to a database running CDM+ 10.0.
- SMS text messaging from CDM+ Mobile for those who use CDM+ on the go
- Hosted users of CDM+ Payroll can now take advantage of Payroll Direct Deposit within CDM+.
- Record and report windows have a newer, simpler look and function. See the new record windows in action.
- Report previews and reports printed to your screen are now searchable.
- Redesigned graphics throughout
- New window layouts take advantage of larger, higher resolution monitors
- Enhancements make it easier to customize your workspace
- Increased speed and stability
- New Engage Payroll feature gives employees 24/7 web access to their pay records
- Longer, more descriptive filenames on exported reports and files
- Client and server compatibility with macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Free via web download for CDM+ Premier Support subscribers
CDM+ Mobile 1.8 was released alongside CDM+ 10.0 on October 12, 2016. Personal text messaging is among the top new features in CDM+ Mobile 1.8.
Frequently Asked Questions about Upgrading to CDM+ 10.0
What is the process to upgrade to CDM+ 10.0?
CDM+ 10.0 requires a full installer, available at the CDM+ Downloads page on this site. Before you begin, we recommend that you:
- Check to be sure all your computers running CDM+ meet the system requirements for CDM+ 10.0.
- Consult the CDM+ 10.0 Installation Guide for additional information about installing this upgrade on your server and client computers and connecting to your CDM+ database.
Installing CDM+ 10.0 will remove CDM+ 9.x from your computer. You will need to run the CDM+ 10.0 installer on all computers using CDM+.
Please be sure to enable the Web Update check in CDM+ to be prompted for updates as they become available.
How much does the CDM+ 10.0 upgrade cost?
CDM+ 10.0 is a free upgrade for CDM+ users who are enrolled in our Premier Support program. CDM+ Mobile 1.8 is free with your Data Hosting enrollment. For more information about CDM+ new releases, Premier Support, or Data Hosting, call 877-891-4236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I know if we're enrolled in Premier Support?
If you're a CDM+ SAAS user, Premier Support - including all updates and upgrades - is automatically included with your subscription. Still not sure? Call 877-891-4236 Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-6:00 pm Eastern time, and someone will be happy to look up your record.
How much does Premier Support cost?
The annual Premier Support fee is included in the monthly CDM+ SAAS (Software-As-A-Service) fee. For users with a traditonal CDM+ license, the fee varies according to your CDM+ suite configuration (number of programs & number of user licenses). Call 877-891-4236 Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm Eastern time or e-mail email@example.com for your cost.
What about data conversion & upgrade support?
We provide instructions for database conversion from CDM+ 8.2 and later to 10.0, but you may choose to have CDM+ staff perform the conversion instead at no extra charge.
Conversions of data from CDM+ versions prior to 8.2 must be performed by our staff. Contact our Customer Service department at 800-633-9581 to schedule a data conversion from CDM+ 8.1 or earlier.
Have the System Requirements changed for CDM+ 10.0?
Yes. We strongly recommend that before starting the upgrade process, you first check that all your computers running CDM+ meet the current system requirements. Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.