New Look and Capabilities Backed by Suran's 30-Year Promise to Serve Those Who Serve Others
Top New Features in CDM+ 10.0
- Relationships within your church or organization form a complex network that extends far beyond people living in the same household. Connections helps you track and understand this network of relationships.
- Never miss birthdays, anniversaries, or visitation reminders! The Reminders app in version CDM+ Mobile lets you see and act on Reminders and create Reminders for other members of your care team. Coming soon – push notifications.
- SMS text messaging from CDM+ Mobile for those who use CDM+ on the go
- Hosted users of CDM+ Payroll can now take advantage of Payroll Direct Deposit within CDM+.
- Record and report windows have a newer, simpler look and function. See the new record windows in action.
- Report previews and reports printed to your screen are now searchable.
- New window layouts take advantage of larger, higher resolution monitors
- Enhancements make it easier to customize your workspace
- Increased speed and stability
- New Engage Payroll feature gives employees 24/7 web access to their pay records
- Client and server compatibility with macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Free via web download for CDM+ Premier Support subscribers
Group texting, enhanced Reminders, and the ability to update individual photos from your mobile device are among the most popular new features in the free companion app for CDM+ users.
Frequently Asked Questions about Upgrading to CDM+ 10.0
What is the process to upgrade to CDM+ 10.0?
CDM+ 10.0 requires a full installer, available at the CDM+ Downloads page on this site. Before you begin, we recommend that you:
- Check to be sure all your computers running CDM+ meet the system requirements for CDM+ 10.0.
- Consult the CDM+ 10.0 Installation Guide for additional information about installing this upgrade on your server and client computers and connecting to your CDM+ database.
Installing CDM+ 10.0 will remove CDM+ 9.x from your computer. You will need to run the CDM+ 10.0 installer on all computers using CDM+.
Please be sure to enable the Web Update check in CDM+ to be prompted for updates as they become available.
How much does the CDM+ 10.0 upgrade cost?
CDM+ 10.0 is a free upgrade for CDM+ users who are enrolled in our Premier Support program. CDM+ Mobile 1.8 is free with your Data Hosting enrollment. For more information about CDM+ new releases, Premier Support, or Data Hosting, call 877-891-4236 or email email@example.com.
How do I know if we're enrolled in Premier Support?
If you're a CDM+ SAAS user, Premier Support - including all updates and upgrades - is automatically included with your subscription. Still not sure? Call 877-891-4236 Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-6:00 pm Eastern time, and someone will be happy to look up your record.
How much does Premier Support cost?
The annual Premier Support fee is included in the monthly CDM+ SAAS (Software-As-A-Service) fee. For users with a traditonal CDM+ license, the fee varies according to your CDM+ suite configuration (number of programs & number of user licenses). Call 877-891-4236 Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm Eastern time or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for your cost.
What about data conversion & upgrade support?
We provide instructions for database conversion from CDM+ 8.2 and later to 10.0, but you may choose to have CDM+ staff perform the conversion instead at no extra charge.
Conversions of data from CDM+ versions prior to 8.2 must be performed by our staff. Contact our Customer Service department at 800-633-9581 to schedule a data conversion from CDM+ 8.1 or earlier.
Have the System Requirements changed for CDM+ 10.0?
Yes. We strongly recommend that before starting the upgrade process, you first check that all your computers running CDM+ meet the current system requirements. Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.