Get Informed. Get Inspired. Get Insights.
Come to the Suran 2017 Annual CDM+ Users Conference for comprehensive training, and leave with a better grasp of how your information is managed and new ideas for how data can help your organization fulfill its mission.
Beyond Learning, the Users Conference Promotes Understanding
The Users Conference is the most comprehensive CDM+ training event we offer. Over 70 classes provide a range of beginner, intermediate, and advanced instruction in every aspect of CDM+ for every role within your organization. Take a look at last year's Class Descriptions to see the wide range of subject covered, and check out the 2016 Schedule and Suggested Tracks for ideas on how the conference is set up to let you customize your conference experience to fit your role and level of expertise.
Watch this space for the 2017 class descriptions, schedule, and suggested tracks as we get closer to the conference date.
Build Your Network of CDM+ Resources
With classes led by CDM+ staff including developers, you'll train on the latest version, get a glimpse of what's currently in the works, and provide valuable input to shape the future of your information management system. The computer lab is available for one-on-one help, and other users are a great source of encouragement and helpful advice, during and after the conference. No other training we offer can compare in terms of:
- number of class choices -- every attendee customizes their own experience
- variety for every level of expertise, from beginner to advanced
- valuable insights for every position on your minsterial or management team
- chance to learn from CDM+ developers and support techs, plus power users sharing real-world experiences
- first look at the latest enhancements in CDM+, CDM+ Mobile and Web Ministry Tools
- ability to leave the office behind and "just focus"
Don't miss this opportunity to learn, explore, network, and celebrate! Simply click the Register Now link, or call us at 800-633-9581 to register by phone.
Early-Bird Rates (Valid until July 31, 2017)
$595 for users enrolled in Premier Support
$725 for other users
Standard Rates (After July 31, 2017):
$695 for users enrolled in Premier Support
$825 for other users
Save with the Multiple Attendee Discounts, valid any time:
Save $50/person for 2-5 attendees
Save $75/person for 6 or more attendees
Save even more by applying Training Credits earned with your annual premier support enrollment. Call 1-800-633-9581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check your Training Credit balance.
Extra Early-Bird Bonus: Registrations received and paid by May 31 are automatically entered for drawings of Amazon Gift Cards up to $300.
Your Conference Fee includes
- 2-1/2 days of classes led by Suran Systems most experienced staff
- networking with CDM+ users in similar roles and with real-world experience putting information to work in their ministries
- in-depth training on new enhancements and previews of coming releases
- printed CDM+ Users Manual, a valuable resource not sold elsewhere and covering every course offered, even the ones you don't take
- help lab where you work one-on-one with CDM+ support techs and programmers getting answers to your questions about your data
- lunch on Monday and Tuesday, refreshments, coffee breaks
- Suran 30-Year Celebration reception (time and location to be announced)
Registrations received by May 31, 2017, are automatically entered to win drawings for $300 and $100 Amazon Gift Cards.