Frequently Asked Questions about Upgrading to CDM+ 9.3
What is the process to upgrade to CDM+ 9.3?
- Check to be sure all your computers running CDM+ meet the system requirements for CDM+ 9.3. If your computer is more than a few years old, you should not just assume CDM+ 9.3 will work on it.
- Click this link to visit the CDM+ Downloads page on our Knowledge Base site and look for your current CDM+ version.
- Click on the appropriate version number.
- ONLY CDM+ 9.2.x can be upgraded to CDM+ 9.3 via the CDM+ Web Update function or network update.
- If you are running CDM+ 9.1.x or an earlier version, you must download and install CDM+ 9.3 on all computers running CDM+. Upgrading your CDM+ 9.1 or earlier database does not trigger an automatic update of other installations of CDM+. If you attempt to connect to a CDM+ 9.3 database with a version of CDM+ earlier than 9.2, you will get an error message that you don't meet the minimum requirements. The minimum requirements are CDM+ 9.3 installed on your computer.
How much does the CDM+ 9.3 upgrade cost?
CDM+ 9.3 is free via download to all CDM+ 9.2 users and any user of CDM+ 9.1 or earlier who is enrolled in the annual CDM+ Premier Support program at the time of download. In fact, all upgrades and updates to CDM+ are free via download as a benefit of Premier Support.
How do I know if we're enrolled in Premier Support? Call 877-891-4236 Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-6:00 pm Eastern time, and someone will be happy to look up your record.
How much does Premier Support cost? The annual Premier Support fee is included in the monthly CDM+ SAAS (Software-As-A-Service) fee. For users with a traditonal CDM+ license, the fee varies according to your CDM+ suite configuration (number of programs & number of user licenses). Call 877-891-4236 Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm Eastern time or e-mail email@example.com for your cost.
What about data conversion & upgrade support? We provide detailed instructions for database conversion from CDM+ 8.1 and later to 9.3, but you may choose to have CDM+ staff perform the conversion instead at no extra charge. Conversion of data from CDM+ versions prior to 8.1 must be performed by our staff. Contact our Customer Service department at 800-633-9581 to schedule data conversion.