CDM+ User News and Resources:
NOW AVAILABLE: CDM+ 10.1 with Smart Windows, Smart Reports, and Enhanced Tools for Connecting with Your Online Community
CDM+ 10.1 is the newest, the fastest and the most comprehensive version of the software churches have relied on for 30 years to collect, organize and share information easily. Like all CDM+ updates and upgrades, CDM+ 10.1 is free to Premier Support users. Learn more about CDM+ 10.1
CDM+ 10.1 released on August 16 – Learn more
- Smart windows and smart reports make it easier for you to quickly find information
- Brand communications by adding logos to CDM+ reports
- Streamline administration with improvements to how you manage Groups and ownership of custom listings and saved searches
- New, responsive design for the online Event Registration tool
- Never forget a task with push notifications from CDM+ Mobile
- Non-members will be able to create accounts for future access and recurring giving
- Have multiple logins and partitioned access to your Web Ministry Tools account
- Coming later in 2017 – Members will be able to login and submit updates to key information
In previous issues:
- CDM+ Users Conference returns to Nashville in 2017 – our most comprehensive and cost-effective CDM+ training opportunity. Learn more
- Meet Dean Phelps. Dean brings a wealth of experience in congregational and regional ministry to the CDM+ team. Meet Dean
- Plus, registration is open for Suran 2017 Annual CDM+ Users Conference. Register
- Payroll Direct Deposit is now native within CDM+ 10. Generate Payroll and transfer funds to employees' bank accounts in minutes. Learn more.
- Instantly adding Individual photos to your database and online directory is one of many exciting new features in CDM+ Mobile 1.9. Learn more.
Dynamic Systems® provides checks, payroll tax forms, tax form envelopes, and other business products — all guaranteed to be 100% compatible with CDM+
Official statement from the IRS for organizations that manually print and file 1099 forms.
A check-list of CDM+ procedures to guide you through your year-end tasks.
Group Online classes are free, online webinars lasting about 30 minutes each. New classes are added frequently, so be sure to check this page often.
Comprehensive training on all things CDM+, the annual Users Conference consists of 2 1/2 days of instructor-led courses, one-on-one help in the Computer Lab, and networking with other CDM+ users. See how CDM+ helps churches use technology to keep their ministries healthy.
Save the Date for the Next CDM+ Users Conference: Nashville, Tennessee -- Sep. 11 - 13, 2017
Upgrade to the latest release, or choose full Program Installers for legacy versions CDM+ 8.0 through CDM+ 9.3.