Welcome to the new CDM+ Connection e-newsletter. Some of you may remember The CDM+ Connection from a few years ago when it was printed and mailed to you. While the name is the same, much has changed about the publication. For starters, it’s now only published electronically. For those of you who prefer to read a hard copy, it is designed for easy printing. Publishing The CDM+ Connection as an e-newsletter means we can bring you up-to-date information and tips about CDM+ more frequently. It is our goal to be more connected to you—our CDM+ users—by adding this bi-weekly publication to our communication stream. We know your time is important, so the articles we publish in The CDM+ Connection will be short and to the point. And all issues of The CDM+ Connection will be archived online, so you can look at back issues anytime you want. Please look for an email every other Wednesday with links to the new CDM+ Connection.
Some of the materials you will find in The CDM+ Connection include:
- Time-saver tips. We hope that after you read this informative column that you’ll say, “hey, I didn’t know I could do that!” Its focus will be on CDM+ features that will save you time and make your everyday work more efficient.
- Answers to your questions. In our new Q&A column, tech support supervisor Terry Hatmaker will provide step-by-step instructions to solve common issues that users ask about when they call or email the tech support team. For more complicated problems, we may provide a link to a web page or another document.
- Training opportunities. We want to ensure that you are aware of all our training opportunities. Look for a list in each issue of all upcoming training—including online classes, regional training events, the annual users conference and more!
- Online poll question. We want to hear from you. Each issue will include a poll question seeking feedback from you about CDM+ software and our company. Your participation in these polls will help us to serve you better.
- On a personal note. In each issue we will introduce you to either a member of the CDM+ staff or a CDM+ user so you can get to know them better.
It is important to remember that The CDM+ Connection is YOUR e-newsletter, and we want to provide you with information you can use. If you have suggestions for the content of the e-newsletter, please submit them to email@example.com, and they will be considered for future editions.
If there are other people in your office who are not receiving The CDM+ Connection and would like to, please email their names and email addresses where they would like to receive The CDM+ Connection along with the name of your church or organization to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to our mailing list.