CDM+ User News and Resources:
NOW AVAILABLE: CDM+ 10.1 with Smart Windows, Smart Reports, and Enhanced Tools for Connecting with Your Online Community
CDM+ 10.1 is the newest, the fastest and the most comprehensive version of the software churches have relied on for 30 years to collect, organize and share information easily. Like all CDM+ updates and upgrades, CDM+ 10.1 is free to Premier Support users. Learn more about CDM+ 10.1
Read the October newsletter, featuring:
- Users Conference Wrap-Up - In Music City, users were singing the praises of the new features in CDM+ for desktop, mobile and cloud computing.
- Wondering What's New in 10.1? Watch the video - here.
- Training options added, including Group Online Classes and Regional Training Events in the Portland and Palo Alto areas.
- CDM+ Mobile 2.0 adds push notifications and the ability to edit contact information from your mobile device
- User Accounts in WMT and Engage let you create multiple logins with varying levels of access to put the right tools in the hands of the right people to publish dynamic content on your web site - Watch video
- Smart windows in CDM+ 10.1 - new filtering options make it easier than ever to find just the information you're looking for
- Group Online Training - Fall 2017 classes announced - See the schedule
- CDM+ 10.1 released in August, 2017 – smarter windows, more responsive reports, easier searching, and breakthroughs in CDM+ Mobile and web integration solutions. Learn more
- CDM+ Users Conference returns to Nashville in 2017 – our most comprehensive and cost-effective CDM+ training opportunity. Learn more
- Meet Dean Phelps. Dean brings a wealth of experience in congregational and regional ministry to the CDM+ team. Meet Dean
- The built-in Payroll Direct Deposit in CDM+ 10.0.5 and later lets you generate Payroll and transfer funds to employees' bank accounts in minutes. Learn more.
- Instantly add individual photos to your database and your online member/group directories with CDM+ Mobile 1.9 or later. Learn more.
On this blog, we will regularly add stories to demonstrate ways for you to take advantage of the features in your CDM+ program.
Dynamic Systems® provides checks, payroll tax forms, tax form envelopes, and other business products — all guaranteed to be 100% compatible with CDM+
Official statement from the IRS for organizations that manually print and file 1099 forms.
Group Online classes are free, online webinars lasting about 30 minutes each. New classes are added frequently, so be sure to check this page often.
Comprehensive training on all things CDM+, the annual Users Conference consists of 2 1/2 days of instructor-led courses, one-on-one help in the Computer Lab, and networking with other CDM+ users. See how CDM+ helps churches use technology to keep their ministries healthy.
Make Plans Now for:
SURAN 2018: CONNECT AND ENGAGE
Annual CDM+ Users Conference
Nov. 5 - 7, 2018 * Columbus-Dublin, Ohio
Upgrade to the latest release, or choose full Program Installers for legacy versions CDM+ 8.0 through CDM+ 10.0.