What Is the Process to Upgrade to CDM+ 9.2?
When we notify you that CDM+ 9.2 has been released:
- Check to be sure you meet the system requirements for CDM+ 9.2
- Go to kb.cdmplus.com/downloads and look for CDM+ 9.2
- Click on "Current Version (CDM+ 9.2rX)"
- Note where on your computer downloads are stored
- Find "Downloads:" at the top right of the page, and click on either "Mac OS X" or "Windows" to download the CDM+ 9.2 installer for your operating system
- When the download is complete, double click on the CDM+ 9.2 installer you just downloaded ("cdm92.dmg" for Macs or "cdm92.exe" for Windows) and follow the instructions
- You must download and install CDM+ 9.2 on all client computers. You do not need to install CDM+ 9.2 on the server.
- Your CDM+ database will automatically update the first time you log in after upgrading.