Upgrading from CDM+ 9.1
Step 1: Verify that you have access to CDM+ 9.3
- If you're a current member of our Premier Support program, great! You are entitled to every CDM+ upgrade at no extra charge.
- If you are not currently enrolled in Premier Support, you will either need to enroll in the support program or purchase a one-time upgrade to CDM+ 9.3. Note: CDM+ 9.2 and later require a current Premier Support enrollment in order to use CDM+ Payroll. Only the latest version of CDM+ will produce payroll and tax forms compliant with Federal and state tax laws. Call us at 877-891-4236 for pricing to upgrade or enroll in CDM+ support.
Step 2: Download and install CDM+ 9.3 on every computer running CDM+ 9.1
- Verify that every computer running CDM+ meets the system requirements for CDM+ 9.3. Any computer that does not meet the system requirements will not be able to connect to a CDM+ 9.3 database.
- Go to the CDM+ 9.3 download page and download installers for your operating system.
- Run the installer on every computer where CDM+ 9.1 is currently installed.
- Open CDM+ on any computer and click Install Update to update your database (this step does not have to be performed on your server computer). Click here to open the CDM+ 9.3 Upgrade Guide
- For Windows® users, uninstall CDM+ 9.1
- Congratulations, you are now running CDM+ 9.3!