Upgrading from CDM+ 9.2
All CDM+ 9.2 users, regardless of their Premier Support program enrollment status, are entitled to upgrade to CDM+ 9.3 no extra charge.
Note: CDM+ 9.2 and later require a current Premier Support enrollment in order to use CDM+ Payroll. Call us at 877-891-4236 to enroll in CDM+ support.
Upgrade to CDM+ 9.3 on any one computer running CDM+ 9.2
- Log into CDM+ 9.2.
- Select Update from the File menu and follow the prompts to update your copy of CDM+ and database to the latest release of CDM+ 9.3. User permission to update CDM+ is required.
- Once your CDM+ database has been updated to v9.3, any other user attempting to log into it using CDM+ 9.2 (or an earlier release of 9.3) will be prompted to update his or her copy of CDM+.
Consider enabling automatic checking for updates
- Log into CDM+.
- Select CDM+ User from the Preferences menu.
- Click on the Web Update icon on the General tab.
- Click to check the box next to "Check for program updates at startup" and click Save.