Upgrading from CDM+ 8.2
Step 1: Verify that you have access to CDM+ 9.3
- If you're a current member of our Premier Support program, great! You are entitled to every CDM+ upgrade at no extra charge.
- If you are not currently enrolled in CDM+ Premier Support, you will either need to enroll or purchase a one-time upgrade. Note: CDM+ 9.2 and later require a current Premier Support enrollment in order to use CDM+ Payroll. Call us at 877-891-4236 for pricing to upgrade or enroll in Premier Support.
Step 2: Download and install CDM+ 9.3 and update your database server
- Verify that every computer running CDM+ meets the system requirements for CDM+ 9.3. Any computer that does not meet the system requirements will not be able to connect to a CDM+ 9.3 database.
- Go to the CDM+ 9.3 download page and download the installer for your server computer's operating system.
- Run the installer on your server computer (the computer where you keep your CDM+ data) FIRST.
- Launch CDM+ 9.3 by double-clicking the solid red CDM+ 9.3 icon.
- Follow the prompts to update your database server. Click here to open the CDM+ 9.2 Upgrade Guide.
- After successfully installing CDM+ 9.3 on your server computer and updating your database server, you must install CDM+ 9.3 on any additional computers before they can connect to your database.
- Windows® users should uninstall CDM+ 8.2.
- Congratulations, you are now running CDM+ 9.3!