Upgrading from CDM+ 8.1.x or CDM+ Pro 8.1.x
Step 1: Verify that you have access to CDM+ 9.3
- If you're a current member of our Premier Support program, great! You are entitled to every CDM+ upgrade at no extra charge.
- If you are not currently enrolled in CDM+ Premier Support, you will either need to enroll or purchase a one-time upgrade. Note: CDM+ 9.2 and later require a current Premier Support enrollment in order to use CDM+ Payroll. Only the latest version of CDM+ will produce payroll and tax forms compliant with Federal and state tax laws. Call us at 877-891-4236 for pricing to upgrade or enroll in Premier Support.
Upgrading from CDM+ Pro 8.1.x and CDM+ 8.1.x to CDM+ 9.3 will require a conversion of your data from one database server (OpenBase) to another (Postgres). CDM+ 9.3 will perform this function automatically but it will take some time to process your records.
Carefully read through the CDM+ 9.3 Upgrade/Conversion Guide. If you are not comfortable performing the database conversion yourself, Suran Systems will do it for you free of charge. Call CDM+ Customer Service at 800-633-9581 to schedule your database conversion. If you do not desire Suran Systems to convert your data for you, continue on to Step 2 below.
Step 2: Download and install CDM+ 9.3 and convert your data
- Verify that every computer running CDM+ meets the system requirements for CDM+ 9.3. Any computer that does not meet the system requirements will not be able to connect to a CDM+ 9.3 database.
- Go to the CDM+ 9.3 download page and download the installer for your server computer's operating system.
- Run the installer on your server computer (the computer where you keep your CDM+ data) FIRST.
- Follow the instructions in the CDM+ 9.3 Upgrade/Conversion Guide for Server Setup.
- After successfully installing CDM+ 9.3 and converting your data, you must install CDM+ 9.3 on any additional computers and follow the Client Setup instructions to connect to your CDM+ 9.3 database.
- Congratulations, you are now running CDM+ 9.3!