Suran 2015 - CDM+ Annual Users Conference
The Annual Users Conference is the premier CDM+ training event of the year.
Sheraton Indianapolis at Keystone Crossing • Indianapolis, Indiana
October 12-14, 2015
We returned to Indianapolis for the 2015 CDM+ Users Conference. Those who attended the 2011 conference will remember the wonderful location of our conference hotel — just across the street from The Fashion Mall with shops and restaurants to explore in the evening. In fact, attendees didn't even need to cross that street; there's a skywalk connecting the hotel and the mall. That, plus free self-parking and free Internet in comfy sleeping rooms made for an enjoyable few days.
Thanks to all who attended the 2015 conference.
See you September 12-14, 2016 in Lexington, Kentucky!
Why is the Annual Users Conference so special?
There is no other training that can compare in . . .
- the number of class choices -- every attendee gets a customized experience
- the variety of classes for every level of expertise
- the chance to learn from the entire CDM+ staff, including programmers
- the first look at the latest development of CDM+, CDM+ Mobile and Web Ministry Tools
- the camaraderie that develops with other users through shared insights and examples
- the ability to leave the office behind and "just focus"
What is included in the CDM+ Users Conference fee?
- 2-1/2 days of classroom training from Suran Systems staff
- 39 different classes to choose from, covering every aspect of CDM+, Web Ministry Tools & CDM+ Mobile
- a printed manual to take home with you including materials from all classes offered
- lunch on Monday and Tuesday (conference ends before lunch on Wednesday)
- favors (tote bag for that thick conference manual, a notepad and a pen)
- a tech lab where you can work hands-on, one-on-one with a CDM+ tech or programmer