Get Informed. Get Inspired. Get Insights.
The Suran 2017 Annual CDM+ Users Conference was held September 11-13 in Nashville. We recap the event in the October issue of The CDM+ Connection, a newsletter for users of CDM+ Software.
Beyond Learning, the Users Conference Promotes Understanding
The Users Conference is the most comprehensive CDM+ training event we offer. Over 70 classes provide a range of beginner, intermediate, and advanced instruction in every aspect of CDM+ for every role within your organization. Take a look at the Class Descriptions for an idea of the wide range of subjects covered, and check out the 2017 Schedule and Suggested Tracks for see how attendees can customize a conference experience to fit their role and level of expertise.
Build Your Network of CDM+ Resources
With classes led by CDM+ staff including developers, you'll train on the latest version, get a thorough introduction to new features, and preview coming developments in CDM+ Mobile and Web Ministry Tools. The computer lab is available for one-on-one help, and other users are a great source of encouragement and helpful advice, during and after the conference. No other training we offer can compare in terms of:
- number of class choices -- every attendee customizes their own experience
- variety for every level of expertise, from beginner to advanced
- valuable insights for every position on your ministerial or management team
- chance to learn from CDM+ developers, support techs, and power users who share their real-world experiences
- first look at the latest enhancements in CDM+, CDM+ Mobile and Web Ministry Tools
- ability to leave the office behind and just focus
SAVE THE DATE
November 5-7, 2018
2018 ANNUAL CDM+ USERS CONFERENCE
Embassy Suites * Dublin, Ohio