This year’s Annual CDM+ Users Conference is going to be BIG.
With the upcoming release of CDM+ 11 we’ll have loads of new features to reveal, exciting product updates to explore, and much, much more. You won’t want to miss it!
What’s new in CDM+ 11? Here are a handful of highlights.
- Printing to Excel and Numbers.
- Tracking changes to every record in the system (see who changed what and when).
- Improved navigation between windows and reports.
- Updated tab management in record frame windows.
- NEW Sales Order and Inventory tracking module.
- Enhancements to building find and entering chart of account numbers.
This is the perfect time to bring new and additional staff up to speed with 70 sessions covering every aspect of CDM+ to help you become more efficient and productive. You’ll also:
- Learn about updated and related programs in CDM+ and see how they work together with the CDM+ programs you already use.
- Enjoy 1-on-1 help with your church's data in our computer lab.
- Gain valuable insight from ministry leaders sharing remarkable personal experiences using CDM+ to solve challenges.
Why not stay an extra day and turn your trip into a working vacation? Our After Conference Special Event “A Day at the Races” is a great opportunity to spend quality time with co-workers and friends outside of the office and enjoy the beauty of Fall in Kentucky. Details about this event at the link below.
Sign up before August 23 and enjoy Early Bird Conference fees.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Annual CDM+ User’s Conference. Come see what CDM+ can do for the life on your ministry!
Conference Registration, Schedules and Class Descriptions:
After Conference Special Event “A Day at the Races”: