Note: CDM+ Mobile works with any iDevice running iOS 7.0 or higher or any device running Android 4.0 or later. CDM+ Mobile 1.7 or 1.8 can be used with CDM+ databases running CDM+ 9.3.6 and hosted on CDM+ Data Hosting servers. For CDM+ databases running CDM+ 10.0 or later, CDM+ Mobile 1.8 is required for mobile access to your hosted database. Device must be able to connect to the Internet through WiFi or 3G/4G.
CDM+ Mobile is a companion app to CDM+, a complete data management solution for churches and non-profit organizations. With CDM+ Mobile and our Data Hosting Service, you can connect to your data in meaningful and useful ways wherever you are.
Tasks you can complete with your mobile device include:
- View information on individuals in your CDM+ database
- Text, call or email those individuals from your mobile device
- See and act on reminders you've created for yourself or those assigned to you by team members
- Enter and view pastoral or visitation notes
- Record attendance for any gathering or group
- Send email or text messages to an entire group at once
- Instantly add or update individual photos in your CDM+ database
Combine CDM+ with Check-In/Check-Out for a more secure child check-in experience, or use it to setup self check-in stations for older youth and adults. You provision each device for its intended use, so you are always in control of who can view or change information in your hosted CDM+ database.
CDM+ Mobile is a free app, but only CDM+ Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) users or traditional CDM+ users enrolled in the CDM+ Data Hosting Service may use it to connect with their CDM+ data.