Anyone can update to the beta by following the link below.
CDM+ 12.0 has a little something for everyone, including performance enhancements and interface polish. For a list of what else is new in the CDM+ 12.0 beta, simply follow the link below.
Upcoming System Requirements
As a reminder, with the release of CDM+ 12.0 comes new system requirements.
Please note: CDM+ 12.0 is required for Payroll, Vendor 1099s, Engage, or CDM+ Mobile in 2022. You must upgrade to 12.0 by January 2022 for these programs to function properly. Below you will find the requirements for both macOS and Windows operating systems.
- CDM+ 12.0 will not run on macOS 10.13 High Sierra or earlier.
- Moving forward, macOS 10.14 Mojave or later will be required.
- CDM+ 12.0 will run natively on Apple Silicon.
- CDM+ 12.0 will not run on Windows 7, 8.0, and 8.1
- Moving forward, Windows 10 Anniversary update (version 1607) or later will be required.
- CDM+ 12.0 will not run on Windows Server 2008, 2012, or 2016.
- Moving forward, Windows Server 2019 Version 1809 with OS Build 17763 or later will be required.
Unsure which version of Windows you are running? CLICK HERE for information on how to identify your Windows version.
If you have questions about this update, please contact support at (800) 633-9581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us today and learn how CDM+ can work for your organization
- Questions about integration?
- Interested in pricing and plan options?
- Want to schedule a sales demo?