Whether attending an in-person service or watching online, It’s easy for your visitors to donate online as a guest with Engage Giving.
Visitors can quickly and easily give anonymously without setting up an Engage profile. By clicking the green Create a Gift button, givers will open the “New Gift” entry screen. Upon arriving at the “New Gift” entry screen, the member or guest will…
- See a list of giving funds (selected by church staff at the time of setting up Engage Giving).
- The member or visitor can select one, several or all giving funds available in Engage Giving.
- Enter the desired amount for each giving fund selected.
- Set the frequency of the gift. The default is once or create a recurring frequency.
- Set the date of their gift. This defaults to the current date, but the giver can choose to schedule the gift for a later date.
After a visitor has made their gift, they are given the option to create an account allowing guests to make future gifts and be added to your CDM+ database.
Ready to get started? Plans at start at $50 a month. Visit our pricing page for more details.
Learn more about guest donations in the Suran Help Center.
Have questions? Want to schedule a guided demo?
Get in touch and let us help tailor a software solution just for you.